School performance: see the links on the left
As a special school many of the mainstream indicators of performance are not very helpful in ensuring that we are doing the best by our pupils. Here you can read about how we are doing through:
- Details of our National Autistic Society Accreditation Award and Enhanced Practice Commendation.
- Equality Duty: How well are we doing in ensuring equal opportunities.
- Our most recent Ofsted report,
- An analysis of the progress our pupils have made each year using National P Levels
- How we use the pupil premium to ensure that pupils from less advantaged backgrounds do just as well as other pupils.
You can see the government's summary of our financial benchmarking by clicking here.