- Headteacher's statement and welcome.
- School Vision: what we stand for- including our 'British Values' statement
- Our Offer: what we can offer to pupils with SEN,
- Meet the Governors: who are the governors and who has which responsibility?
- Meet the Management Team: who are the managers and who has which responsibility?
- Tea room - our Tea Room is open to the public - come and join us for a coffee made freshly from beans or a nice cup of tea. We have cakes and other light lunch items and refreshments CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID
- The History of our school - we all 'stand on the shoulders of giants' and it is important we value our history. Find more about it here.
Our SENDCo is Mrs N Read and is contactable on the main school number or email address.