All applicants must complete complete the Employment Self-declaration and disclosure form which is available to download with the application form/job details (CVs will not be accepted)
Non-Teaching and Teaching Application forms and further details are available from school and returnable to email@example.com or to: Administration,
Cromwell High School, Yew Tree Lane, Dukinfield SK16 5BJ. Telephone 0161 338 9730
We currently have the following vacancies due to expansion within our school:
HLTA/TA4 Permanent post
36 Hours per week plus 2 weeks TTO - Grade G spine 23-28
£32076 - £36648PA
Are you passionate about working with young people with additional needs? If your answer is “YES!”, we want to hear from you!
Cromwell delivers high quality provision for students aged 11 to 19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties, ASC and a small number of whom have related complex and challenging behaviours.
We are seeking to employ a skilled, positive, enthusiastic HLTA/TA4 whose personal attributes will contribute positively to a committed team of staff in supporting young people with additional needs. The successful applicant will be required to plan and teach engaging and motivating learning opportunities, developing strong relationships with pupils within school. There is also the opportunity to support pupils through our outreach program for the right candidate which will provide opportunities for further professional development. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the future opportunities of this very special pupil population, so please get in touch if you feel you are ready for both a rewarding and challenging role.
The candidate must have –
· Level 3 TA qualification or above and proven classroom experience in the TA3 role.
· Experience of planning group or class learning for children or young people.
· The ability to develop strategies to allow pupils with complex needs to access learning and promote positive behaviour.
· The ability and confidence to successfully lead a team of staff and to liaise with other teaching staff across the school.
· The ability to form supportive relationships with parents/carers to ensure the best outcomes for pupils at Cromwell.
· Be physically robust to be able to support children through a behaviour crisis.
· Experience of working in an educational environment and/or with people with learning difficulties is desirable for the post.
· Demonstrate a high level of written and spoken English, ICT and maths skills.
See job descriptions and personal specifications to understand the precise requirements for the post.
Application forms and further details are available from school and returnable to The Headteacher, Cromwell High School, Yew Tree Lane, Dukinfield SK16 5BJ
Telephone 0161 338 9730
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For any potential candidates who do not know the school and would like to see it, a tour can be arranged. Please telephone the school or email if you would like a tour.
Please contact school if you require further information.
Closing date: 9am Monday 19th February
Interviews: Thursday 22nd February