Practical Information links to key basic organisational issues: click on the links to the left of this page.
- Recent letters home
- Admissions Arrangements are through Tameside Local Authority and are based on the needs specified in a pupil's Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Transition: how we make sure that pupils make a smooth transition to our school.
- Attendance: procedure for reporting absence and the fact that we are not allowed to authorise absence for holidays in school time.
- School Dates
- Clubs: afterschool opportunities at Cromwell.
- Medication: where necessary we are able to support pupils by giving medicine in school time but only according to a strict procedure that you can see here- including the form to complete to give written permisssion.
- Uniform: details here.